Hello!! I’m in need of a HUGE signal boost right now (and maybe a big reporting session) because my best friend is being blackmailed by her ex boyfriend.
I’m not exactly sure what I’m supposed to put here, but I feel like this should be a warning for anyone who knows him and just a general informative thing. Jacob lives in Australia and is 16 years of age. They’ve had a very unhealthy relationship and he’s threatened sending out her nudes multiple times. Jacob is very manipulative and emotionally abusive towards her and even ends up pulling me and her other friends into not being able to do anything because it’ll end up hurting her. He’s made around 7 Twitter accounts to contact my friend in the times that she was trying to get out of the relationship.
In the picture above, he’s posted her nudes and threatened her.
ALL IM ASKING IS FOR YOU TO REPORT HIM ON EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING:
His Twitter accounts all start with @/neinthousand but the one that was most recently used was: @/neinthousand12 (but it was apparently deleted)
His Facebook account is:Jacob R Hynes, and he has more but I am unable to find them. They’re under Jacob Hynes and the like.
********** UPDATES!!! **********
First, we thought we had a compromise.
Then this happened not even a minute after:
PLEASE CONTINUE REBLOGGING THIS. My friend is only 15 years of age and this is absolutely horrible. We’re getting ahold of local authorities but if you see the pictures anywhere (namely twitter) REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY.
Put this guy on blast. Detestable scum.
Fucking ruin him.
This makes me sick.
102 YEARS AGO
THEY’RE ALL SKELETONS FIGHTING IN THE UNDERWATER SKELETON WAR NOW
I’m sure they are very chill right now.
You might even say they’re…
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
"Who is he?"
"Him? That’s Derek Hale. And you better forget about him. He doesn’t date."
"I think the act of carrying something that is normally found in our bedroom out into the light is supposed to mirror the way I’ve talked to the media and talked to different news channels, etc," Emma continues in the full video which you can watch here.
So, I just want to go into HOW MUCH Columbia and the NYPD has failed, and revictimized, Emma Sulkowitz.
In her school hearing, Sulkowitz ” had to explain to the three administrators on the panel how anal rape worked. She told them she had been hit across the face, choked and pinned down, but, she said, one still seemed confused about how it was possible for someone to penetrate her there without lubricant. Sulkowicz said she had to draw them a diagram.”
"Her best friend was meant to be at the hearing; Sulkowicz had chosen her as her one “supporter.” But her friend was kicked out of that role for talking about the case, according to Sulkowicz, in violation of the university’s confidentiality policy. As punishment, her friend was also put on probation and made to write two reflection papers: one from the perspective of Sulkowicz and another from the accused."
FROM THE PERSPECTIVE
OF HER FRIEND’S RAPIST
- Two other women at Columbia have accused this guy of sexual assault/rape. But he’s been found not responsible in all instances, and is still on campus.
- When she went to the police, one officer said: “”You invited him into your room. That’s not the legal definition of rape.”
- Another officer told her friends, who came with her: ““For every single rape I’ve had, I’ve had 20 that are total bull——,” he added. “It’s also my type of job to get to the truth. If that means being harsh about it, that’s what I do.”
I want to set literally everything on fire.
Also fucking bullshit that a goddamn police officer doesn’t know what the legal definition of rape is. It literally takes 0.31 seconds to look up the Department of Justice’s legal federal definition on Google.
“The new definition of rape is: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” The definition is used by the FBI to collect information from local law enforcement agencies about reported rapes.”
Nothing about inviting someone into your house/apartment/dorm. Nothing.
Just the mere fact that sexual penetration happened without consent.
But what is consent, officer?
So what’s the state statute for Columbia University in New York? Again, it took less than 5 seconds to type that into Google and then pick the proper article section.
“Where the offense charged is rape in the third degree as defined in subdivision three of section 130.25, or criminal sexual act in the third degree as defined in subdivision three of section 130.40, in addition to forcible compulsion, circumstances under which, at the time of the act of intercourse, oral sexual conduct or anal sexual conduct, the victim clearly expressed that he or she did not consent to engage in such act, and a reasonable person in the actor’s situation would have understood such person’s words and acts as an expression of lack of consent to such act under all the circumstances.”
That is a “no means no" clause right there.
That doesn’t say “no doesn’t apply if you invited them into your residence”.
It says if she said no, and whoever decided to rape her anyways, THAT IS CONSIDERED RAPE - THERE IS LITERALLY NO DOUBT TO BE CAST.
[Said the non-law student toward the law enforcement officer who doesn’t even know how to do his job - and isn’t that a terrifying thought.]
"According to the FBI, there have been 129 confirmed white Christian terrorists in the last 20 years. That includes Timothy McVae, the uni-bomber, the Atlanta Olympics bomber and dozens of family planning centers and abortion clinics. Muslims? 19. Which would make white people the most likely demographic to commit a terrorist attack. So watch your mouth before you call me a terrorist or I’ll knock your fucking teeth out.”
Oasis - Star Trek - Kirk/Spock
Title: Oasis (Complete)
Pairing: Kirk/Spock (XI and AU)
Rating: Overall NC-17
Category: Romance; AU; H/C
Summary: Kirk accidentally lands himself in an alternate reality, one where Surak’s reformation of Vulcan never happened.
All the Kirks and all the Spocks of all the universes can recognize that they belong to each other once they meld and/or mate. Spock of the reboot universe thinks he forfeited his right to be with his Kirk when he attacked him (when Kirk provoked him after the destruction of Vulcan).
Comes with a companion fic with Spock’s POV - Mirage.
imagine spock going back to vulcan to be honored with an award for scientific excellency or whatever
and even though its an award ceremony its still very solemn theres no clapping or cheering when people come on stage
finally its spocks turn and as he bows to the high priest and straightens up to receive his medal he hears a REALLY LOUD whistle from the audience
and he turns around and jims in the middle of all these stone faced vulcans like
Oh, so I finished my mcspirk fic. Now I just have to type it and then post it and then everyone in the world can see the beauty of my shitty writing of threesomes.
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE A THREESOME?! YOU HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON ALL THREE OF THEM! LIKE, WHAT ARE THEY DOING? WHO’S DICK IS WHERE?
who the fuCK EVEN KNOWS
Kirk/Spock Fic Rec List, Part ii
So here’s 52 different/new Spirk fics. As always, they’re alphabetically organized. New recommendations are always welcome :) [Part i, here.]
- A Bump in the Night by DB2020 — When Halloween coincides with shore leave on Earth, Kirk’s husband and son indulge his illogical love of the holiday. Come nightfall, things that go bump in the night have Kirk on alert. Someone’s following him.
- A Cross-Species Idiot’s Guide to: Romantic Feelings by Gear_King — …And this is why the entire Federation thinks that James Kirk and Spock are in love. No, really.
- A Far Better Place by thejabberwock (artless) — After killing his captain, Spock chooses death.
- A Measure of Worth by heeroluva — An encounter with an Orion slave ship, brings with it an unexpected gift. //
- A Second Chance by ayesakara —An incident during a shore leave gone disastrous leaves Spock with a link he never expected with his captain—a bond he needs but which he suspects Jim never wanted. The consequences of how he deals with that ‘belief’ change everything for them.
- Alien Anatomy by Sangwin — Spock matriculates to Starfleet Academy with a mysterious past and an uncertain future. An unexpected roommate and a (somewhat) unprovoked bar fight are just the research opportunities needed for Spock, Kirk and even McCoy to learn the exact location of an alien heart.
- Always Shall Be by Saucery — The Vulcan ambassador has this kid, all tall and gawky and serious, with shoulders so stiff they might as well be two knobs on a plank of wood. His name’s Spock, and he has the dorkiest hairstyle Jim’s ever seen. It’s like a helmet, smooth and shiny, and Jim wonders if it comes right off, like the plastic hairpieces on those antique Lego sets he used to play with when he was five.
- Among the Clouds by museaway —Spock’s own bonding with T’Pring had been decided by his parents based on mental compatibility. It was logical. Desiring to be with Jim was not.
- Antithesis by annenburg— Kirk is given an assignment he isn’t sure he’ll ever be able to finish. “What would you have done differently in the situation on Tarsus IV?” His childhood nightmare double-spaced in twelve-point font.
- Armchair Psychology by bigmamag —McCoy forces Kirk and Spock to write an ongoing list of things they like about each other. Kirk doesn’t know if he’ll be able to make his weekly quota. At least, not at first.
- AT THE SAME STARS by spicyshimmy —First Officer Spock of the USS Enterprise is part of the away team that discovers the survivors of Tarsus IV. Captain Pike assigns him to the curious case of James Tiberius Kirk, who steals one of Spock’s sweaters. There were no sufficient Vulcan poetics to describe the emptiness of the colony as it was found on the morning of stardate 2249.43. The fully-completed residential sector was neither ugly nor beautiful but simply remote; a hollow landscape of metal alloys and sensible architecture, with determined vegetation growing alongside the support beams. They did not flower.
- Bragging Rights by Ragdoll — Two and a half years into his time at Starfleet Academy, Jim Kirk meets Lieutenant-Commander Spock, and the sparks begin to fly.
- Chicken by centrifuge — Well, that escalated quickly.
- Constellation by Th-bye-la (TextReciprocation) — Jim meets Spock when he’s eight years old. A decade, a famine, and a bar fight later, he falls in love.
- Desideratum by what_alchemy — Desideratum: from the Latin, something lacked and wanted. Spock has certain shore leave habits he’s kept secret for two years. Jim finally crashes his party.
Kirk/Spock happened in TOS and the movies, but not only…
…it also happened in deleted scenes and in the scripts. I decided to make a “Best Of”. I didn’t add any analysis or comments… I’m sure you will work it all out yourselves.
Here we go:
The City On The Edge Of Forever
Elaan of Troyius
I know I sometimes read things on tumblr and claim my life is complete. This time I mean it. This is everything.